WinGraph -- A Generic Graphing Tool
Version 1.002 Changes
- Improved the smoothing of curves
- Autoscales on file load
- Negative values are now allowed
20 Feb 2014 - Version 1.000
WinGraph is a relatively small stand-alone Windows application. Rather than add it into WinPCD directly, a separate application seemed to be the better approach. This allows a user to view one or more files at any time without requiring WinPCD to be open. It uses slightly modified code from WinPCD, so it was a relatively easy task. Some additional features have been added to it. .
- It should be capable of any number of files to load, although the extent of this has not been tested. This may set it apart from other graphing tools.
- It automatically scrolls through colors. This may mean that some colors could come up in the rotation that are not so easily seen, but the ease of creation without having to control the color selection means that it will probably stay this way.
- You can clear out all curves and reset. There is no "Save" option, however, as it was intended just to allow multiple curves for comparison purposes.
- The filenames are displayed below the graph. This makes it easy to identify files when comparing, rather than have the user have to enter something in order to keep track of them.
No significant changes are anticipated. Other functionality will either be added to WinPCD or another app may be created.